Mariette, GA • 470.699.2954/ 786.346.7344 • email@example.com
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED , PRODUCTION PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT /PRODUCTION COORDINATOR, PRODUCER
Results-driven, and accomplished accountant, film, web, and television producer with extensive experience in planning and leading film and video projects from inception to completion. Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate, and execute photo shoots complemented by a strong technology background, including production equipment utilization and expertise in website production technology. Demonstrates an ability for production & production accounting, film budget, stages of a production: prep, shoot, wrap, how to organize, audit & process accounts payable & petty cash, using production accounting software to track costs & tax credit coding, union and non-union payroll, processing cashet, pcards, & credit cards and building logs for po’s, pc and Journal Entries. Highly skilled at script analysis offering recommendations for improvement. Ability to write and edit scenes, treatments, and scripts with experience editing film and sound. Excellent project management skills with a track record of overseeing projects and budgets, ensuring all deliverables completed on time and on budget. Air Force Veteran with a diverse background in administration, communications, and finance, including a 20-year track record in accounting, ranging from bookkeeper to CFO in multiple industries. Exemplary interpersonal skills used to interact and build strategic partnerships with producers, directors, writers, technicians, senior leaders, and associates. Problem Solver and can fix any production problem that arises.
Areas of Strength
|ü Film & Video Production||ü Web Development Technologies||ü Project Management|
|ü Budgeting & Cost Control||ü Strategic Planning & Analysis||ü Writing & Editing|
|ü Team Leadership||ü Relationship Building||ü Accounting & Finance|
Producer/Associate Producer/Line Producer
- The Curse of Edgar Allan Poe Full Feature (Funding
- Kendall Hyundai Summer Special Commercial
- ReNew Male DVD
- Burn Fat for the Home DVD
- Meeting Up With -Internet Talk show
- Burn Fat X10 “First Living E-book & DVD”, (Patent Pending)
- Dying Words (Full Feature) –Pre-Production-Funding
- The Return of the Lost Ones Documentary (Production)
- Out of Newark Life and Work of Philip Roth, 2016, Documentary (Post Production)
- An Eye For An Eye, MIU, 2010, Thesis Short Film
- DEADLY HEELS, 48Hr Project, 2007 Short film
- Student Film – Blue Remedy, 2009 5-Minute Short Film Project
- For the Love of My Brother, 2009, PSA
- Bad Karma, 2007, Short Film Student Project
- Switch, 2008, Short Film Student Project Winner of MIU 2008 Best Screen Play Award
- “Fuga” Short Film, 2012 De Cannes Film Festival (Short Film Corner)
- 1501 Studio’s Tax Pro Commercial 2013
- “Steve the Water Control Manager,” 2008 Student Film II Project, Winner of MIU 2008 Best Film Award
Production Coordinator /Location Manager 2009-2015
- Lowe’s Home Store, Commercial (Española)
- State Farms Commercial (Chaos Espanola)
- Home Depot Commercial (Espanola)
- Kolestone Commercial (Espanola)
- Ford Auto Commercial & Web Infomercial
A Higher Calling Productions/BHA Enterprises, Miami FL 1995 – Present
General Accountant, Project Manager/Full Charge Bookkeeper /Internet Marketer/ Software Consultant/ Inventory Analysis/Marketing Manager/Program Manager/Product Research Manager/Online Advertising Manager/Insurance Adjuster (License)
Ensure operational efficiency by applying diverse skills and experience to perform a wide variety of duties, including producing, managing projects, accounting, providing administrative support, marketing, consulting, overseeing inventory, researching products, and handling insurance. Conduct accounting and finance functions, including preparing balance sheets, profit loss statements, and other financial reports, processing accounts payable and receivable, remitting timely vendor payments, reconciling bank accounts monthly, and entering general ledger and journal entries. Adjust inventory as required. Maintain sales files, including paid, cash receipts, legal documents, tax information, and miscellaneous transactions tracking and payments.
- Ensured efficient payment methods for product by creating and maintain an e-commerce website.
- Complied with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements, filing reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Applied 20 years of innovative marketing experience to drive revenue and increase profits by cultivating strategic partnerships, capitalizing on emerging technologies.
United States Air Force, Multiple Locations 1984 – 1990
Material Management Specialist/Inventory Management/Security Police
Managed customer service, quality assurance, inventory, and purchasing various aircraft parts, office supplies, and computer systems. Transcribed purchase documentation from German to English. Performed accounting functions, including financial management and planning
- Assisted in developing and implementing $3M annual budget.
Education & Credentials
National Association of Production Accountants
Production Payroll Class – June 2016
MBA, International Finance
University of the Southwest 2016-
MBA, Project Management,
American Intercontinental University, Miami, FL 2012-2013
Bachelor Degree, Film Production,
Miami International University of Art & Design, Miami, FL 2007-2011
University Of Maryland, Germany Campus 1984-
Accredited Claims Adjuster, Home Inspection Technology,
Miami Dade Community College, Miami, FL 2005
- Global Vista, Avid, Movie Magic Budget, Final Cut 7.0, Photo Shop, MSB Intergi-Claims, Xactimate, Powerclaim, QuickBooks, Quicken, Peachtree, MAS90, AmiPro, Microsoft (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, Access), Lotus Approach, Word Perfect, Adobe Page Maker, Microsoft Binder, ADP PC/Payroll, Tax wise, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, Primavera Expedition DVD, Final Draft, Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Schedule.
- OTHER INTERESTS AND ORGANISATIONS WORKED WITH:
- Organizer- The South Florida Movie Industry Meetups 407 members
- Historia Film Club – MIU Film Club President (2007-2011).
- Member of Christians Film Maker Association & Member of Women Film Maker Association